- Store Location & Hours
1544 Grant Ave
San Francisco, CA 94133
Closed on Monday
Every 1st Friday 'til 9pm
- Chad Johnson on Historic photographs lend us visions into the culture creating work of Peter Macchiarini and his cohorts, as they produced the oldest urban street fair in the United States!
- Jeffrey Coleman on Presenting: Kelsey Simmen – The Nature of Metal
- danny1mac on Funded Artists for Burning Man 2011!
- Natisha on Funded Artists for Burning Man 2011!
- bonus bwin on Emma Macchiarini Mankin-Morris Graduate Exhibition
Author Archives: danny1mac
November Brings us another great show. As wedding Season comes to an end we invite you to come get a head start on next years festivities and prepare for upcoming holiday soiree’s with the beautiful wearable art of Sydney Brown. … Continue reading
Join us as Macchiarini Presents: “Currents of Consciousness” Woven Metal Artwork by Chrystie Cappelli
Looking forward to seeing you at North Beach First Fridays October series Continue reading
Come in for North Beach First Fridays tomorrow from 6-9PM and check out our new work and behold old treasures. Hope to see you soon!
Come Visit the Gallery to see Joshua Sisler’s amazing Crystal wraps, full of energy and love. Shows up the rest of March. Hope to see you soon!
Please come to our Holiday Party and Drink, Eat, and be Merry! We will be starting around 6pm at our shop at 1544 Grant Avenue, in North Beach as usual. Come in your holiday dress, with sleigh bells, and bedecked … Continue reading
Notable MAG Members show Closing! Reception: March 2, 6-9 PM, in concert with First Fridays in North Beach
Don’t miss out on seeing this fantastic collection! We are honored and excited to be showing such a broad range of work from some hard working and notable members of the Metal Arts Guild. Featuring handcrafted wearable metal art by … Continue reading